Head of Product
About the Role
Zeus is looking for a product leader with experience at a high-growth startup to establish the foundation for delivering world-class product. You will work with the founding team to turn the company vision into a product strategy that will drive the company forward.
About the Team
Our Product team is split into the Marketplace and Platform teams. Marketplace is responsible for supporting our rapid home growth, ensuring a strong match between supply and demand, and building tools for our B2B customers. Platform is responsible for building the internal software used to manage our homes. Both teams build tools that optimize the activity of our sales, finance, and operations teams.
What You'll Do:
- Work with the founding team to develop product strategy and roadmap
- Work with other leaders at Zeus from sales, ops, finance, and marketing to develop a product roadmap that meets their objectives and challenges
- Be the voice of the product team. Present product strategy, roadmaps, and changes that are happening in product.
- Identify and drive key cross-company initiatives that product is uniquely suited to manage
- Encourage development processes where iterating and applying learnings are pillars to the process
- Create a culture and build processes that enable healthy collaboration and shared ownership between product, design, and engineering
- Establish cross-company processes that enable business stakeholders to have a voice in product development and provide feedback
- Provide frameworks for product managers to create strategy and roadmaps for their own areas
- Constantly tweak and improve these processes to match a growing and evolving company environment
- Build an incredible team. Identify the skills needed to fulfill Zeus’ product roadmap and recruit product managers possessing those skills.
- Mentor your reports and enable them to constantly improve and reach their long-term goals
- Give clarity of purpose and generate energy for your team
Technology, Real Estate
We commit to equal pay and follow this up with compensation audits to ensure pay equity.
Over half of our leadership team is women, and about 50% of the company is women. Our product and engineering teams are lacking, but this something we are actively dedicated toward fixing.
We care about our people, all people, and support them with a great parental leave policy (3 months paid + 2 months unpaid) and do a lot to support inclusivity of all.
Women run this organization :)
COMPANY BENCHMARK REPORT
We interview startups to evaluate their diversity initiatives, discuss best practices and policies. If employers rank above the benchmark, they receive the label "endorsed by GUILD" and we feature them in the endorsed employer section and on the GUILD portal.
Our experts have helped many companies hire highly qualified diverse talent and change culture to retain and promote women.
Interested in the benchmark report?
GET IN TOUCH
Do you have any questions? No Problem! Get in touch and we'll contact you right away.