The Capital Network
Interim Program Manager
We’re based in Boston, MA however, due to the pandemic we are currently working remotely. This position is mostly remote but there may be in person meetings if/when safe to do so.
The Program Manager is a unique opportunity to get involved in supporting female founders, working in the Startup Ecosystem and interacting with some of the most active investors, entrepreneurs, accelerators and community organizations around. You will be in charge of creating & executing all of the programming & events for The Capital Network (TCN). You’ll manage our Fellowship for Female Founders and bring together investors, experienced entrepreneurs, and industry champions to provide high-quality education, resources and network to entrepreneurs. This position reports to the Executive Director.
What You'll Do:
- Manage our Female Founder Fellowship Program, including communication with fellows, providing resources, collecting feedback, preparing for the next cohort etc
- Manage execution, logistics, and production of fundraising workshops, events and other programming for entrepreneurs.
- Foster relationships with community partners, including investment groups, co-working spaces, other startup organizations and members of the ecosystem
- Collect and manage feedback from our fellows, the community and stakeholders to continuously improve our programs and uncover new opportunities
- Assist with creation and execution of marketing campaigns to support TCN & various partnerships
- Recruit & Manage Interns
- Support strategy work and general business development
TCN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. We’re committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome individuals from different backgrounds to join us, increase our diversity of thought, and enhance our culture.
Why You Should Join Us:
We believe that our work is fulfilling and rewarding because we’re supporting women & other New Majority founders and building a more inclusive and equitable ecosystem. Learn more about our Fellowship for Female Founders and our Investment and Inclusion Series on our website!
You’re joining a collaborative, inclusive, kind & fun team and a network of inspiring innovators & supportive mentors.
You’ll take ownership over important projects & you’ll make an impact on our organization and the community.
COMPANY BENCHMARK REPORT
We interview startups to evaluate their diversity initiatives, discuss best practices and policies. If employers rank above the benchmark, they receive the label "endorsed by GUILD" and we feature them in the endorsed employer section and on the GUILD portal.
Our experts have helped many companies hire highly qualified diverse talent and change culture to retain and promote women.
Interested in the benchmark report?
GET IN TOUCH
Do you have any questions? No Problem! Get in touch and we'll contact you right away.