Digital Asset Management (DAM) Specialist - Remote
yes, fully remote
What you will do: As a DAM Specialist at Avyre, you will join our collaborative team to bring human-centered solutions to our global clients.
On a day-to-day basis, you can expect to spend your time
• Working together with our subject matter experts in DAM, PIM, and other solutions to support program lifecycles spanning from Vendor selection to ongoing sustainability efforts for the software eco-systems that drive digital transformation, operations, marketing, content, insights, and analytics to our clients
• Learning and gaining expertise in a variety of Vendor solutions, tools, and systems
Working closely with our Solution Consultants you will help:
• Gather and synthesize information and data to inform recommendations, solution design, metadata constructs, data mapping, use cases, process flows, requirements, etc.
• Catalog, curate, and execute metadata management and digital hygiene activities
• Conduct and support workshops with diverse stakeholder groups
• Support training development and onboarding for systems
• Create, deliver, and package documentation in presentations, excel worksheets, Confluence, etc.
Knowledge/Skills & Abilities
• Has experience in Digital Asset Management or with a DAM Vendor or Professional Services organization and/or 1+ years of moving images studies, information or library sciences or related field
• Has marketing and operations acumen and working knowledge of enterprise Digital Asset Management, Media Asset Management, Marketing Resource Management, Content Management, Product Information Management solutions, capabilities, and tools
• Understands the principles of asset management use, functions, and tasks with knowledge in metadata standards, types of metadata and prior cataloging and curation experience
• Experience with digital assets and asset lifecycles including but not limited to audio, video, photography, images, motion graphics, etc.
What You Need to Succeed
• Excellent attention to detail and self-motivated with a strong record of achieving goals and on-time project delivery.
• Ability to think critically and creatively when solving problems.
• Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and change.
• Strong project management skills and proactive approach to getting things done
• Analytically minded, comfortable manipulating, mapping, visualizing, and interpreting data in excel; lucid charts and/or mind map
• Ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical staff verbally or in written form
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment where consultation, flexibility, and cooperation are essential
• Enjoys sharing knowledge and learning. Fluent in utilizing Teams, Confluence, wikis and/or other collaboration tools.
• Shows care and respect towards all individuals and their work
Compensation: commensurate with experience
We are a 20-year-old company that just pivoted for growth. Which translates to 'start-up mode'.
Avyre's 3 founders hired their first employee, a woman - me in April 2022.
I was excited to transition from an outside consultant to a leadership position where I can invest in training and developing a team to meet our Client's digital transformation needs.
Our Mission and Vision: To empower people, elevate process, and employ effective technology.
At Avyre we believe in empathy and honesty. We do our best, every day, to employ these principles in our personal and professional lives.
Through empathy, we are better able to connect and engage with our customers, co-workers, and industry partners.
Our goal is to continue to build a collaborative organization and network with diverse expertise and experiences.
We are committed to a growth mindset and transparency.
COMPANY BENCHMARK REPORT
We interview startups to evaluate their diversity initiatives, discuss best practices and policies. If employers rank above the benchmark, they receive the label "endorsed by GUILD" and we feature them in the endorsed employer section and on the GUILD portal.
Our experts have helped many companies hire highly qualified diverse talent and change culture to retain and promote women.
Interested in the benchmark report?
GET IN TOUCH
Do you have any questions? No Problem! Get in touch and we'll contact you right away.